1

Ari Gorman

Published on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 in



Meet Ari Gorman, who has a most unusual talent. He can speak, and even sing, backwards!

Video Format:
YouTube

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

1 Response to Ari Gorman

Anonymous
1:33 PM

Finally, someone who can do the same thing I have been doing for 27 years.
My name is Tony Vance and I can also talk and sing backwards. I didn't know I could do it until I was a junior in high school.
A few of my friends and I got together one night and were trying to say things in reverse. We were just fooling around saying little things and we tried doing full sentences, and I started rattling things off left and right. They were all amazed and couldn't believe how I could do that.
Since then, I could never find anyone else who could do this as good as myself until now.
I know you're not supposed to put people down, but that guy who has been on Letterman and Carson
doesn't do it right.
I am a bass player and it would be kinda neat if Ari and I could get together and play songs and talk backwards.
If there is any way somebody could get this message to Ari, I would love to meet him.
I have included some words for you to figure out with my own pronunciation key setup.
If you know them, write me back.

stack rebb ee dannis niss

sah showed ah lipe skeck its ill ah jerf ah lack rapoos

numm rah tell duh vade

nuss rock ee noj

numm rogue ee rah

snav ee note, eel reese niss